Monday, May 30, 2011

Venues, Where do you play?

I am curious what the preferred venues to play are for other guys. For me I always feel the need to be in control. I will only play at my home, hotel room and another friends house. I know there are quite a few guys that play at bookstores or out in the open often at forest preserves. There are also those that play at swinger clubs where bi men are welcome. The craziest experience I have ever had was in a hotel room where there were 3 men and 1 woman including myself. That was one of the hotest experiences I have ever had. We played safely of course but the sex was intense.

I have never set foot in a bookstore, the scene seems too risky for my taste. I know that it would be simple to walk in drop a load and move on but not knowing the history of the other person seems too risky. That is probably all in my head but I feel I cannot be completely careless where I poke my dick in. It may bite me big time. I know I don't know what goes on with the people I meet they may be doing the bookstores and having riskier encounters than I am. My biggest fear is catching a disease I will not be able to explain how I received it and even worse one that I infect my wife that cannot be cured. So let me know what you guys do and find completely acceptable I really would like some feedback.

4 comments:

  1. Office, after everyone else has left for the day (only two other people) when I know that there will be no interruptions. Second would be friends house where we play with another guy on a somewhat regular basis. Third would be the other guys place. As for hotels, I don't want to go down that road, for cost reason and paper trail reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been all over on this one. I would never let a guy come to my home until last year. I soon found out that most of them had as much to lose as I do. But, I have no issues going to someone's home, park, barn, office, or wherever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started having the urge for m2m sex in my early 40s. I did not want to look for random encounters with unknown men who I could catch something from or have to meet up like school kids and play in cars or public places. I wanted to find another novice safe guy that we could explore together and freely exchange our fluids with no fear. I also wanted a safe place that would afford us time to explore at a relaxed pace. I found a semi retired buddy and his wife still works sometimes out of town. We meet at his house. We found each other on a certain website and realized we were each real family men that had the urge. He is a most graceuous host. We play around in his den at the computer and in his bed. It seemed kind of strange at first but now we have bonded and what we do seems so natural together and all in the comfort of his home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meet Gay and Bisexual Men has hot dating and hookups for married and bisexual men.

    ReplyDelete