Monday, April 25, 2011

Coming to your senses your Bi

For me it all started when I was young, I was molested by multiple people in my own family. I was very sexually active and aware of my sexuality from a young age.  I guess I should be a total basket case but I am actually very normal. I live a pretty normal life and I am married. But I carry a secret, a big secret. I like to play with other men. At first I was pretty straight in my younger years but there was always something in me that thought I should experiment. Well I did, I found out after I was married. I still remember the day I was on a website that was aimed for bi and gay men. I was so turned on that other men thought I had a great cock. I was always very happy to show it off, but never to other men because that meant your gay. I felt safe here though other men that had a common goal to get off with other guys. I started to chat with Rob. He asked me if I needed draining. I was very hesitant to answer, I told him yes. He wanted to meet. I told him I would meet him at a local McDonald's and then take him to my apartment. So with my heart pounding I took a shower headed to my car and waited. I waited and waited. No sign of the blue Grand Prix he told me he was driving. When I thought he was a no show I spotted the car in the parking lot. He looked over at me and I nodded. He got out of his car and we went back to my apartment. I was extremely nervous and it showed. He started to play with my cock and then he began to give me head. It was some of the best I had ever gotten. He knew exactly what he was doing. He worked me over until I exploded and just like that he was gone. That was nearly 8 years ago. I knew at that moment I had found something that I really liked. I had a hard time dealing with the fact that it felt so good to me. I still prefer having sex with a woman but sex with a man is very different but very satisfying as well. I began to meet other men that were in similar situations. I often wondered what caused them to have the same interest in playing with men. I never ask though it's like an untold code. I have never met with a man that has ever caused any problems with my personal life. I am basically aiming this blog at telling other men about my experiences and dealing with bisexuality. My views and my rationalizations on the matter. Hopefully get some commentary going.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your blog, I've had a few experiences
    I prefer to play with cock and suck. But I constantly try to put these thoughts to one side.. They never do . Like you I enjoy sex with a woman , wonder why are like this?

    ReplyDelete